You can join YIHA as a Teaching Member if you have completed our 60-hour Personalised Care Institute accredited Yoga4Health qualification. Or you can join as a Member/Supporter. You will receive the following benefits:-
- Our Yoga4Health full colour magazine posted to you or emailed to you as a PDF (better for the environment!). After you have joined, please email email@example.com if you would like a copy of the magazine.
- Occasional email updates on our progress towards integrating yoga into healthcare – please sign up to the email newsletter via the link below.
- A 20% discount on YIHA events, which are run online or in-person from time to time.
- Knowing that you are with like-minded people sharing a vision to promote health and wellness through yoga
- For our Yoga4Health Teachers, the annual cost of membership principally covers the costs associated with ongoing support from YIHA, regular teacher meetings, access to course resources, and the annual accreditation costs paid by YIHA for the Yoga4Health and Yoga4NHS Staff Wellbeing programmes.
- Market-leading insurance for yoga teachers. YIHA has teamed up with Markel Direct to provide an insurance option for our members. Click on the following link for your individualised quote. Markel make a payment to the YIHA charity for every policy that is taken out. Markel Insurance in association with YIHA
YIHA only has teaching members, but you can show your support for our work by donating here.